Friday, October 5, 2007

"Meetings and Stuff"

I wanted to ask a question about your trip. Are you going to have meetings and stuff or are you going to travel as a group and just go around the island? And where are you going to be staying during the trip too?

Sonal pd.1

Sonal,
Yes, we definitely have meetings...everyday! The Institute of International Education (IIE) and Toyota have arranged for us to have discussions with several people on the islands: educators, conservationists, students, etc. so we get a good understanding of the educational system on the islands and the environmental programs that are taking place. I spent yesterday morning at a school. It was really fun! (Yes, I miss school!) When I get back, let's send some projects or something down to them. I would like to share your work with them.

We are on the island of Santa Cruz for another day or so, then we travel to San Cristobal. I hope I can stay in touch with you at San Cristobal.

I'll post pictures of the school visit soon. Yes, we have meetings!