Thursday, October 18, 2007

Who's eating my potato chips?

Hey, Ms. Barrett. I was wondering what was the most fun thing you did in the Galapagos Islands and what was the worst. Did you get to see any of the male frigate birds with their throats inflated? How close did you get to the blue-footed boobies?

My aunt was in the Galapagos with her friend. When she was laying on the beach, she feel asleep with a bag of potato chips open. When she woke up, a blue-footed booby was eating them. She took some pictures of the booby eating her chips!

Zac pd. 2


Zac, Thanks for sharing your story! When did your aunt go to the Galapagos Islands? I would love to see the photos she took. I got within three or four feet of the blue-foots, but probably not as close as your aunt! Unfortunately, I didn't see a male frigate with his throat inflated. Maybe next time!

It is very hard saying what was most fun on the islands. I loved everything about the trip! The worst thing was trying to pack everything in one suitcase!