Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thank you, or better yet, gracias!

In all of the excitement preparing for my trip, I want to thank some of the people who helped make this trip possible. I can't think of a better way (other than buying them souvenirs in South America!) than to post their names on my blog.

Gracias to Robert and Judy for your support from day one...Lyn and Irene for brainstorming, proofing, and looking at my work with fresh eyes...Donna and Chris for your letters of recommendations...Mom for the many meals that provided me with the energy to slave away at my work...Toyota for funding the program...the IIE selection committee for choosing me...and gracias to the Mt. Laurel Administrative Team and Board of Education who are allowing me to take off two weeks during the school year!

And students, I want to thank you in advance for behaving for the substitute!